Bronze Sponsor: Carpet House Flooring Center
Turning Disabilities into Possibilities through Art!
All proceeds benefit We Care Arts.
Race info - NOTE: PACKET PICK-UP IS THE DAY OF THE EVENT DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS....Please arrive early to obtain your race packet. Thank you!
Register to support the artists and programs at We Care Arts!
Below you'll find highlighted changes to this year's event, as required by Public Health - Dayton and Montgomery County. Please understand that this list is not inclusive and is subject to change. Changes will be posted below and we encourage you to review them prior to participating on race day.
- Participants are required to self screen and must be free of symptoms and illness for 14 days prior to the race. Symptomatic participants may not participate. You will be asked covid symptom related questions at packet pick up.
- There is no race day or paper registration. You must register online by 7:45 am on race day.
- We strongly encourage you to pick up up your items at the packet pick up noted below. If you're unable to do so, you can pick up beginning at 7:00 am on race day. Whether at packet pickup or in the park on race day, you must wear a mask while in line to pick up your race items and you must maintain six feet physical distance from the person in front of you.
- Participants must wear masks until the race actually starts. The mask or face covering must cover your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Though our physical contact with participants will be minimal, hand sanitizer will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
- You can begin lining up at 7:45 am for the start at 8:00 am. Please wait in your car until it is time to line up.
- We will have an area marked with cones, staggered six feet apart. Participants will stand, physically distanced in the park and waiting to enter the start area.
- Participants are encouraged to maintain a distance of six feet from other participants and to run/walk single file as far right as possible, allowing enough room for others to pass if needed. Thus, running/walking side by side or in groups is highly discouraged.
- There will be no water stops on the course, so please bring your own water. At the finish line, we'll have bottled water and snacks to take with you.
- Restrooms may or may not be available in the park.
- No spitting, snotting, or projections of any bodily fluid before, during, or after race.
- All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants which include high fives, fist bumps, or close contact before, during or after the event.
- Before, during, and after the race, participants must abide by the six-foot physical distancing requirement when lining up or passing other participants.
- Spectators are not permitted on the course, at start line, or finish line.
- Please do not congregate after the race. Participants are encouraged to gather their belongings and leave immediately after the race.
- There will be no post race awards ceremony.
- Please read and follow all guidelines for this event. We cannot stress this enough. If these guidelines aren't followed, we'll have to stop the race. Additionally, following these guidelines will demonstrate to decision makers that we can continue to have future events.
Through June 30, 2021
$25 (shirt included, save $5 and select no shirt)
June 1 through July 23, 2021
$30 (shirt included, save $5 and select no shirt)
July 23 through race day
$35 (shirt not be guaranteed)
$15 Fun Run, Stroll, and Roll (not timed, any distance, shirt included
$10 shirt only
Top male and female in the 5K receive a special We Care gift basket!
Please keep in mind that we'll be adhering to a 20 min/mile pace.
Want to support We Care Arts but aren't able to attend in person? Register virtually and pick up your race items at packet pickup or choose to have them mailed to you.
THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE RACE DAY REGISTRATION!! Please register online by 7:45 am on race day.
Location and parking
Registration and parking are near the Kettering Recreation Complex, 2900 Glengarry Drive, Kettering, Ohio. There is plenty of parking available.
Each participant will receive a medal designed by the artists at We Care Arts.